Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Hello World...

Never in my life wanted to start a blog. I used to write in diaries during my schooling years. Then I stopped because i thought it was time consuming.

Every day my friends urged me to start a blog, in which I did - only after a few attempts at it, then I felt it was useless again.

Time flies like no one's business, and the more I tried to "stop" myself from blogging, the more I realize that I need to.

So here I am. It would be interesting to see what I can write, as I am not a fan of writing down my thoughts.


English is not my first language, so do expect I make mistakes along the way..

Just so you know, I'm Shah Z. S... Shah would be enough to call me. What Z and S stands for? Well, even if I tell you, you most probably can't pronounce it correctly - trust me I know.. :)

Father to a handsome young prince age 4+, and a husband to a very patient wife. Gratitude goes to Allah for granting me a beautiful wife and son.

At work, I'm a full time software developer, at home, I'm a part time software developer, a father and a husband...

C# is the language I know best, although my career started with VB6. So expect me to write about my software development findings in C# language...

It's getting late... time to sleep... till my next post...



No comments :

Post a Comment